Friday, February 25, 2011

A simple Thanks



Hundreds, thousands or even millions of thanks are not enough for me to express my thanks and gratitude to my dearest rotary family, the Rotary Club of Ishinomaki South, Japan and Rotary Club of East Davao.
Rotary changed my life. You honed me to become a more responsible individual of our society. You gave me the inspirations and clear examples for me to achieve the dreams and aspirations I have in life with the desire to help, serve and learn and to do service above self.
It is always my pride and honor to carry the name “rotary scholar”, who knows the ideals of rotary and practice the true essence of service. And though no person may be able to change the world , I want you to know that you made a significant difference in my life.

Once again thank you, doumo arigato gozaimashita!


1 comment: